Page 1 of 3

Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 5:29am
by Ombaraka
I din't see a soccer topic so I tought I could star one. Here we disscuss soccer teames and soccer players, disscuss! :mrgreen:

what is your fave soccer team?

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 7:49am
by Seten
mine is
Swansea city in the english
coca cola leauge 1

re: what is your fave soccer team?

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 6:13pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
NY Power, and the Metrostars.

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 04, 2005 9:15am
by The Dark Knight
The MlS is okay. I love Manchester United!!! Rude van Ninstleroy and C. Ronaldo!!!!!! oh yeah and Rooney!!!!!!

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 04, 2005 10:18am
by Pyro Psycho
yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 07, 2005 3:04pm
by Dragonfire
Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico :D

Re: re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 07, 2005 6:37pm
by DaSaiyanPrince♥
Envious_dreamer wrote:yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
Hola,yo soy DaSaiyanPrince. yo hablo espanol!!! ^^ I can also speak......ENGLISH!!!Pero tamien espanol!!!! And English!!!! Y ESPANOL!!!! oh and for the topic VIVA MEXICO!!!

Re: re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 08, 2005 2:49pm
by Dragonfire
Dragonfire wrote:Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico :D
" i'm a gangsta and i'm proud of it..." by 50 cent

Re: re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 08, 2005 7:15pm
by Marina
Da Saiyan Prince wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
Hola,yo soy DaSaiyanPrince. yo hablo espanol!!! ^^ I can also speak......ENGLISH!!!Pero tamien espanol!!!! And English!!!! Y ESPANOL!!!! oh and for the topic VIVA MEXICO!!!
Para mi, Viva los cruz azules! I like Mexican Soccer.

Re: re: Soccer topic

Posted: Nov 15, 2005 9:21pm
by SYL
Dragonfire wrote:Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico :D
yup i always root for MEXICO \:D/ oh yeah... 8)

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 9:03am
by Xultimate human genocideX
yeah Mexico, the real players are over in South America and Europe. the north America teams are nothing compared to England, Italy, but America is supossed to do real well in the World Cup coming up soon.

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 4:55am
by Raoul Duke
:)
I love soccer. One time at school I kicked for a goal and it would have just curled in past left post but a hot nerd-ish walked in front of it and it hit her in the head and knocked her over.
Losers can't give good head. Even if they're hot. :|

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 10:36am
by Hey
I love SOCCA! But I call it football, lol. Used to call it that when I was little, and it just kinda stuck with me.

Anyway, I don't have a fav. team really, since I don't watch the games. But dudes, I kick so much arse.

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 5:27pm
by Raoul Duke
I can juggle way over one 100 AND do heaps of cool flicks and traps. 8)
I BET YOU CANT NER NER NER NER NER :x

re: Soccer topic

Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:32pm
by Vash
Tcha, Germany just owned America 4:1 today 8)

Re: re: Soccer topic

Posted: Mar 23, 2006 3:56am
by Raoul Duke
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I have only one thing to say: "Donovan!" rofl!