Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Soccer topic

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

Soccer topic

Post by Ombaraka »

I din't see a soccer topic so I tought I could star one. Here we disscuss soccer teames and soccer players, disscuss! :mrgreen:
Seten
Visitor

what is your fave soccer team?

Post by Seten »

mine is
Swansea city in the english
coca cola leauge 1
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: what is your fave soccer team?

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

NY Power, and the Metrostars.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
The Dark Knight
Visitor

re: Soccer topic

Post by The Dark Knight »

The MlS is okay. I love Manchester United!!! Rude van Ninstleroy and C. Ronaldo!!!!!! oh yeah and Rooney!!!!!!
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Soccer topic

Post by Pyro Psycho »

yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
i told yuo about stares dog
Dragonfire
Visitor

re: Soccer topic

Post by Dragonfire »

Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico :D
DaSaiyanPrince♥
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1055
Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm

Re: re: Soccer topic

Post by DaSaiyanPrince♥ »

Envious_dreamer wrote:yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
Hola,yo soy DaSaiyanPrince. yo hablo espanol!!! ^^ I can also speak......ENGLISH!!!Pero tamien espanol!!!! And English!!!! Y ESPANOL!!!! oh and for the topic VIVA MEXICO!!!
Dragonfire
Visitor

Re: re: Soccer topic

Post by Dragonfire »

Dragonfire wrote:Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico :D
" i'm a gangsta and i'm proud of it..." by 50 cent
Marina
Visitor

Re: re: Soccer topic

Post by Marina »

Da Saiyan Prince wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
Hola,yo soy DaSaiyanPrince. yo hablo espanol!!! ^^ I can also speak......ENGLISH!!!Pero tamien espanol!!!! And English!!!! Y ESPANOL!!!! oh and for the topic VIVA MEXICO!!!
Para mi, Viva los cruz azules! I like Mexican Soccer.
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Soccer topic

Post by SYL »

Dragonfire wrote:Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico :D
yup i always root for MEXICO \:D/ oh yeah... 8)
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

re: Soccer topic

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

yeah Mexico, the real players are over in South America and Europe. the north America teams are nothing compared to England, Italy, but America is supossed to do real well in the World Cup coming up soon.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: Soccer topic

Post by Raoul Duke »

:)
I love soccer. One time at school I kicked for a goal and it would have just curled in past left post but a hot nerd-ish walked in front of it and it hit her in the head and knocked her over.
Losers can't give good head. Even if they're hot. :|
Hey
Visitor

re: Soccer topic

Post by Hey »

I love SOCCA! But I call it football, lol. Used to call it that when I was little, and it just kinda stuck with me.

Anyway, I don't have a fav. team really, since I don't watch the games. But dudes, I kick so much arse.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: Soccer topic

Post by Raoul Duke »

I can juggle way over one 100 AND do heaps of cool flicks and traps. 8)
I BET YOU CANT NER NER NER NER NER :x
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: Soccer topic

Post by Vash »

Tcha, Germany just owned America 4:1 today 8)
Anner <3
\,,/
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

Re: re: Soccer topic

Post by Raoul Duke »

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I have only one thing to say: "Donovan!" rofl!
Locked