Page 1 of 2
Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 3:41am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
http://www.animemusicvideos.org
YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO USE THIS LINK.
Login then click on search for amvs
search for fruits basket, it near the bottom of the first page.
it is called:
angel_panaphobia : Fruits Basket - Kyo Tribute - Thirty Minutes
Click on local and then proceed if you want to dowload.
It is good and I think Kyo fans will love it.
Then tell me what you think.
re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Mar 02, 2006 10:06am
by Rikus_Toy
Kyo!!!
re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Mar 03, 2006 5:09am
by Yomieko_Sesshra

I liked it ^^
re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Mar 03, 2006 3:12pm
by Rikus_Toy
I like it too!
re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Mar 06, 2006 1:28am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Yes It ruled.
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 8:45am
by Rikus_Toy
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Apr 24, 2006 1:05am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
YAY
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 10:20pm
by lil-kawaii-kat
YAY!!! Kyo-ness!!! I liked it lots!!!xD ^0^
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 1:22am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
YAY

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 01, 2006 9:56am
by Hotaru_Kanzaki
Kyo rules, Kyo rules, Kyo Kyo Kyo rules!!! lol

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 02, 2006 1:58am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Yep there is better though.
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 02, 2006 4:44am
by Hotaru_Kanzaki
Of course there is better, I mean come on Yuki kicks his butt everytime they have an argument

/
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 03, 2006 3:04am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Ayame wins.
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 03, 2006 9:57am
by Hotaru_Kanzaki
Ayame's cool but I gotta go with my year...Dragon Hatori!
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 04, 2006 1:46am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Whatever
Re: Kyo Tribute AMV
Posted: May 04, 2006 4:44am
by Hotaru_Kanzaki