Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kyo Tribute AMV

Is it good?

Yes
4
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

http://www.animemusicvideos.org

YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO USE THIS LINK.

Login then click on search for amvs

search for fruits basket, it near the bottom of the first page.

it is called:

angel_panaphobia : Fruits Basket - Kyo Tribute - Thirty Minutes


Click on local and then proceed if you want to dowload.

It is good and I think Kyo fans will love it.
Then tell me what you think.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Kyo!!!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:) I liked it ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I like it too!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yes It ruled.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Rikus_Toy »

:D
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

YAY
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
lil-kawaii-kat
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 122
Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
Gender: Female

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by lil-kawaii-kat »

YAY!!! Kyo-ness!!! I liked it lots!!!xD ^0^

●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

YAY :D
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 03, 2006 7:20am

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

Kyo rules, Kyo rules, Kyo Kyo Kyo rules!!! lol :mrgreen:
Image

Ryan is my real life boyfriend! and I love him so much!
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yep there is better though.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 03, 2006 7:20am

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

Of course there is better, I mean come on Yuki kicks his butt everytime they have an argument =D> :D/
Image

Ryan is my real life boyfriend! and I love him so much!
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Ayame wins.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 03, 2006 7:20am

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

Ayame's cool but I gotta go with my year...Dragon Hatori!
Image

Ryan is my real life boyfriend! and I love him so much!
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Whatever
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 03, 2006 7:20am

Re: Kyo Tribute AMV

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

:P
Image

Ryan is my real life boyfriend! and I love him so much!
Locked