Page 1 of 1

can someone help

Posted: Feb 28, 2006 5:55pm
by ultimateshippo
ive never seen this show before but my friend says its really funny and random humor is he telling the truth or is he lying because i might consider buying this show after i know a bit about its backstory

re: can someone help

Posted: Feb 28, 2006 6:09pm
by Miss Elizabeth
I dont know about the anine, but Have you tried the manga?...WEll I have seen some of it and it is what they say
:mrgreen: :color:

re: can someone help

Posted: Mar 01, 2006 4:28am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
FB Rox ^^

re: can someone help

Posted: Mar 02, 2006 2:44am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
The anime rules it is different from the manga.
valentines day episode :mrgreen: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :mrgreen: \:D/

re: can someone help

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 6:47am
by Aaya_lover
I've never seen the anime but i would if SOMEone(Sakura Haruno) would get back!

re: can someone help

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 6:49am
by Rikus_Toy
I'll try but my cousin loves it sooooo much she'll never bring it back... :^o .... :( I miss Kyo! :(

Re: can someone help

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 8:02pm
by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
yeah its a good anime

Re: can someone help

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 5:04am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
I've seen a little bit of the anime series from the internet...it was in japanese....I understood nothing.......but they had the words at the bottom in english so I tried to read fast and watch it at the same time^^ It was when Tohru=chan first met Yuki's brother Ayame^.^ I loved it! Ayame was in snake form and climbed up Tohru's shirt!! *Laughs.*
\:D/ \:D/ Go Ayame!! \:D/ \:D/

Re: can someone help

Posted: Jun 07, 2006 9:26pm
by Queen Izzy
Yes it is awsome! Of course it is! No doubt about it!
one more thing,
Shigure is mine! I love you Shigure! Wooot!
sorry. Had to get that out of my system. You understand, right?

Re: can someone help

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 10:54am
by Angel of Music
Fruits Basket is awesome! I watch it over the internet and found someone who had the episodes in english. I really really REALLY like Kyo!(alot!) :mrgreen:

Re: can someone help

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 11:27pm
by akeria
Yay Fruits Basket rox! Since everyone is declaring their favourites. HARU IS MINE ALL MINE!!! :twisted:

Re: can someone help

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 9:24am
by Queen Izzy
The manga is longer than the anime. If you notice, Yusuke Urameshi does the voice of Hatsu-Haru. Or I mean the guy that does his voice also does Hatsu-Haru. Y'know what I meant anyway. (Black haru)
I would get the manga. I wouldn't waste money on the anime. You could probably watch the episodes for free on YOUTUBE but that is yet to be proven.

Re: can someone help

Posted: Aug 05, 2006 6:57pm
by FayeFaye07
True, the episodes are available on YouTube but most of them are subbed. I haven't seen too many of the dubbed variety on there. Hatori is my absolute favorite, truth be told. However, Kyo and Ayame are my other favorites. The manga is much longer than the anime. The anime ends at Episode 24 which is like Volume 10 I believe in the manga version. I could be wrong on that though.

Re: can someone help

Posted: Aug 08, 2006 3:46am
by Ethereal Blaze
wrong FayeFaye. the anime is 26 episodes long, and it TECHNICALLY ends on manga number 6. it DOES, however, use some of the later comics to fill episodes, need i remind everyone of Rit-chan-san?

Re: can someone help

Posted: Mar 26, 2007 1:57pm
by xFlameWolfx
Fruits Basket is cool.Try watching the anime and reading the manga.You'll like it.