Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

can someone help

Locked
ultimateshippo
Visitor

can someone help

Post by ultimateshippo »

ive never seen this show before but my friend says its really funny and random humor is he telling the truth or is he lying because i might consider buying this show after i know a bit about its backstory
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: can someone help

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

I dont know about the anine, but Have you tried the manga?...WEll I have seen some of it and it is what they say
:mrgreen: :color:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: can someone help

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

FB Rox ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: can someone help

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

The anime rules it is different from the manga.
valentines day episode :mrgreen: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :mrgreen: \:D/
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Aaya_lover
Visitor

re: can someone help

Post by Aaya_lover »

I've never seen the anime but i would if SOMEone(Sakura Haruno) would get back!
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

re: can someone help

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I'll try but my cousin loves it sooooo much she'll never bring it back... :^o .... :( I miss Kyo! :(
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 630
Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: can someone help

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

yeah its a good anime
To be forgotten is worse than death.
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

Re: can someone help

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

I've seen a little bit of the anime series from the internet...it was in japanese....I understood nothing.......but they had the words at the bottom in english so I tried to read fast and watch it at the same time^^ It was when Tohru=chan first met Yuki's brother Ayame^.^ I loved it! Ayame was in snake form and climbed up Tohru's shirt!! *Laughs.*
\:D/ \:D/ Go Ayame!! \:D/ \:D/
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Queen Izzy
Visitor

Re: can someone help

Post by Queen Izzy »

Yes it is awsome! Of course it is! No doubt about it!
one more thing,
Shigure is mine! I love you Shigure! Wooot!
sorry. Had to get that out of my system. You understand, right?
Angel of Music
Visitor

Re: can someone help

Post by Angel of Music »

Fruits Basket is awesome! I watch it over the internet and found someone who had the episodes in english. I really really REALLY like Kyo!(alot!) :mrgreen:
akeria
Visitor

Re: can someone help

Post by akeria »

Yay Fruits Basket rox! Since everyone is declaring their favourites. HARU IS MINE ALL MINE!!! :twisted:
Queen Izzy
Visitor

Re: can someone help

Post by Queen Izzy »

The manga is longer than the anime. If you notice, Yusuke Urameshi does the voice of Hatsu-Haru. Or I mean the guy that does his voice also does Hatsu-Haru. Y'know what I meant anyway. (Black haru)
I would get the manga. I wouldn't waste money on the anime. You could probably watch the episodes for free on YOUTUBE but that is yet to be proven.
FayeFaye07
Visitor

Re: can someone help

Post by FayeFaye07 »

True, the episodes are available on YouTube but most of them are subbed. I haven't seen too many of the dubbed variety on there. Hatori is my absolute favorite, truth be told. However, Kyo and Ayame are my other favorites. The manga is much longer than the anime. The anime ends at Episode 24 which is like Volume 10 I believe in the manga version. I could be wrong on that though.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: can someone help

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

wrong FayeFaye. the anime is 26 episodes long, and it TECHNICALLY ends on manga number 6. it DOES, however, use some of the later comics to fill episodes, need i remind everyone of Rit-chan-san?
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku
Posts: 72
Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm

Re: can someone help

Post by xFlameWolfx »

Fruits Basket is cool.Try watching the anime and reading the manga.You'll like it.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
Locked