Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
can someone help
-
ultimateshippo
- Visitor
can someone help
ive never seen this show before but my friend says its really funny and random humor is he telling the truth or is he lying because i might consider buying this show after i know a bit about its backstory
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: can someone help
I dont know about the anine, but Have you tried the manga?...WEll I have seen some of it and it is what they say
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: can someone help
FB Rox ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: can someone help
The anime rules it is different from the manga.
valentines day episode

valentines day episode
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Aaya_lover
- Visitor
re: can someone help
I've never seen the anime but i would if SOMEone(Sakura Haruno) would get back!
re: can someone help
I'll try but my cousin loves it sooooo much she'll never bring it back...
....
I miss Kyo! 
Riku's Biggest Fan!! 
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
-
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
- Gender: Male
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: can someone help
I've seen a little bit of the anime series from the internet...it was in japanese....I understood nothing.......but they had the words at the bottom in english so I tried to read fast and watch it at the same time^^ It was when Tohru=chan first met Yuki's brother Ayame^.^ I loved it! Ayame was in snake form and climbed up Tohru's shirt!! *Laughs.*
Go Ayame!!

With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Queen Izzy
- Visitor
Re: can someone help
Yes it is awsome! Of course it is! No doubt about it!
one more thing,
Shigure is mine! I love you Shigure! Wooot!
sorry. Had to get that out of my system. You understand, right?
one more thing,
Shigure is mine! I love you Shigure! Wooot!
sorry. Had to get that out of my system. You understand, right?
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
Re: can someone help
Fruits Basket is awesome! I watch it over the internet and found someone who had the episodes in english. I really really REALLY like Kyo!(alot!) 
-
akeria
- Visitor
Re: can someone help
Yay Fruits Basket rox! Since everyone is declaring their favourites. HARU IS MINE ALL MINE!!! 
-
Queen Izzy
- Visitor
Re: can someone help
The manga is longer than the anime. If you notice, Yusuke Urameshi does the voice of Hatsu-Haru. Or I mean the guy that does his voice also does Hatsu-Haru. Y'know what I meant anyway. (Black haru)
I would get the manga. I wouldn't waste money on the anime. You could probably watch the episodes for free on YOUTUBE but that is yet to be proven.
I would get the manga. I wouldn't waste money on the anime. You could probably watch the episodes for free on YOUTUBE but that is yet to be proven.
-
FayeFaye07
- Visitor
Re: can someone help
True, the episodes are available on YouTube but most of them are subbed. I haven't seen too many of the dubbed variety on there. Hatori is my absolute favorite, truth be told. However, Kyo and Ayame are my other favorites. The manga is much longer than the anime. The anime ends at Episode 24 which is like Volume 10 I believe in the manga version. I could be wrong on that though.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: can someone help
wrong FayeFaye. the anime is 26 episodes long, and it TECHNICALLY ends on manga number 6. it DOES, however, use some of the later comics to fill episodes, need i remind everyone of Rit-chan-san?
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: can someone help
Fruits Basket is cool.Try watching the anime and reading the manga.You'll like it.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
