Page 1 of 1

Poetry by Jesus Christ

Posted: Sep 03, 2008 5:32am
by josh :)
She sits there in the aisle
I want to make her smile
But I'm scared she might be bile
So I hide like a reptile...
when its raining.

I hide for awhile
Sitting on cold tiles
Feeling as if in exile
I play snake on my mobile..
phone.


thanks i've been working on this one for about 4 months

Re: Poetry by Jesus Christ

Posted: Sep 04, 2008 9:15pm
by Biki
i like the way you found so many freaking words to rhyme with aisle. XD!

you shoulda went to talk to her! D:

you should have thrown vile in there somewhere too. >.> or pile! =D! ......yeah, pile. <3

Re: Poetry by Jesus Christ

Posted: Sep 05, 2008 9:57am
by josh :)
yes. im sure if i could b bothered i could compile a mile of words rhyming in that same style but if i do im sure i'll go insane and senile so i might just stop here with my freestyle.

Re: Poetry by Jesus Christ

Posted: Sep 06, 2008 9:56am
by Hardcore
You're cool. xDD

Re: Poetry by Jesus Christ

Posted: Sep 06, 2008 10:03am
by josh :)
not really

Re: Poetry by Jesus Christ

Posted: Sep 06, 2008 10:04am
by Biki
Jesus Christ wrote:yes. im sure if i could b bothered i could compile a mile of words rhyming in that same style but if i do im sure i'll go insane and senile so i might just stop here with my freestyle.
your use of "pile" right here was awesome. 8)