Page 1 of 4

What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Nov 21, 2004 10:12am
by ~*Bleeding_rose*~
Has anyone seen Fruit Basket?
Well my favorite zodiac is the tiger, and dog! :D

Posted: Nov 21, 2004 3:36pm
by Batzley
I like the crazy boar chick.

Posted: Nov 22, 2004 2:49pm
by Sakura Mitsu
I like the cat, even though he isn't one, but he's still cute. The ox, rat, and dog are pretty cool too.

Posted: Nov 22, 2004 2:58pm
by Amanda
Me likes all of 'em! ^_^ I don't really have a favorite, but they're all funny/cool in their own special way. XD

Posted: Nov 22, 2004 8:23pm
by Sakura Saku
Dog and Cat very cool!

Posted: Nov 23, 2004 9:21am
by Guest
I never really watched Fruit Basket, but I know that my sis's a huge fan of it, and fushigi yugi

Posted: Nov 23, 2004 9:21am
by Guest
I never really watched Fruit Basket, but I know that my sis's a huge fan of it, and fushigi yugi

Posted: Jan 06, 2005 1:16pm
by Baka-Tenshi
The snake and rabbit are my favorite, because the snake is my animal symbol and the rabbit boy is so cute!

edit: I was wrong I'm not a snake, I checked and I'm somethin else...

Posted: Jan 11, 2005 9:04pm
by Shuu-sama
Dragon, because it's my sign. Cow, because he is funny in Fruits Basket

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 8:36pm
by animegoth666
I would have to say the Cat! I love cats ^^

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 02, 2005 4:29pm
by Takouji04
I'd have to say snake & Cat... dunno why, but they're cool. Oh, & the rat, too! :lol:

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 06, 2005 6:16pm
by Guest
My favorite is Ayame the snake, because I'ma snake too! ^-^

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 07, 2005 12:07pm
by Guest
my favourite zodiac charcater is so Kyo cuz hes cute,sweet, funny and i absolutely love him!!!

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 6:11am
by Kaname Chidori
I like the dragon and the cat!! :lol:

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 6:33am
by SH!K@ R()K$
No roasterlah, I'm Roaster!!!!!!!!!!!

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 2:35pm
by lullaby of pain
I like thw Dragon, and the monkey.
^_____^
I love Hatori!