Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Twilight RP
Re: Twilight RP
(That's the right corner)
Bella takes the pencil and marks her X
...|...| O
-----------
X | X |...
-----------
...|...|...
(That is so awesome XD)
Bella takes the pencil and marks her X
...|...| O
-----------
X | X |...
-----------
...|...|...
(That is so awesome XD)
Re: Twilight RP
...|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
...|...|...
He usually had a fool proof plan for tic-tac-toe but it seems he wouldn't be able to use it for this game.
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
...|...|...
He usually had a fool proof plan for tic-tac-toe but it seems he wouldn't be able to use it for this game.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(Sorry I havn't been on, I don't have internet at home yet so I've been coming on while I'm at school XD)
..|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
Bella smiled at him
..|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
Bella smiled at him
Re: Twilight RP
(oh okay)
O|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
He noticed she was smiling and gave a small smile to her.
O|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
He noticed she was smiling and gave a small smile to her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(It's almos impossible to win at tic tac toe unless someone doesn't see what you're doing XD)
O | X | O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
O | X | O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
Re: Twilight RP
O | X | O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..| O | X
Ed wrote the word 'Draw' across the top. Just as he was about to say something the bell rung. He flipped his notebook shut and headed out of the class and into the hall
(lets make it 5 blocks/periods)
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..| O | X
Ed wrote the word 'Draw' across the top. Just as he was about to say something the bell rung. He flipped his notebook shut and headed out of the class and into the hall
(lets make it 5 blocks/periods)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(Alright. It this fifth block or fourth?)
Bella quickly packed her things and followed Edward out of the class
Bella quickly packed her things and followed Edward out of the class
Re: Twilight RP
(5th. *has it written down*)
Ed lost himself in the crowded hallway, he knew she was following him. He headed outside for the parking lot.
Ed lost himself in the crowded hallway, he knew she was following him. He headed outside for the parking lot.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(That's actually a good idea XD)
Bella caught up to him. "So...do you wanna hang out?"
(I can't remember what he said, cuz I'm sure she asked already)
Bella caught up to him. "So...do you wanna hang out?"
(I can't remember what he said, cuz I'm sure she asked already)
Re: Twilight RP
Ed turned around, it had rained so it was a pretty cloudy day. "Why are you skipping class?" He questioned while raising an eyebrow.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
"Cuz I have a spare" She stated in a 'matter of a fact' way. "Why are YOU skipping class?"
Re: Twilight RP
"I have to go see my doctor" He grinned knowing she couldn't go agasint that.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella frowned. "I knew it, you are sick" She glared at him, a bit angry that he had lied to her
Re: Twilight RP
"What?" he was confused
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
"When I asked you if you're sick you said you're not. But why else would you need to miss school to go to see the doctor?" She crossed herarms across her chest
(Class ends in ten minutes so forgive me when I disapear. I'll try to say when I leave tho)
(Class ends in ten minutes so forgive me when I disapear. I'll try to say when I leave tho)
Re: Twilight RP
(okay)
"It's a check up. You should get one every year..." He said chuckling.
"It's a check up. You should get one every year..." He said chuckling.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

