Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Twilight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(That's the right corner)

Bella takes the pencil and marks her X

...|...| O
-----------
X | X |...
-----------
...|...|...

(That is so awesome XD)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

...|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
...|...|...

He usually had a fool proof plan for tic-tac-toe but it seems he wouldn't be able to use it for this game.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(Sorry I havn't been on, I don't have internet at home yet so I've been coming on while I'm at school XD)

..|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X

Bella smiled at him
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(oh okay)

O|...| O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X

He noticed she was smiling and gave a small smile to her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(It's almos impossible to win at tic tac toe unless someone doesn't see what you're doing XD)

O | X | O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..|...| X
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

O | X | O
-----------
X | X | O
-----------
..| O | X

Ed wrote the word 'Draw' across the top. Just as he was about to say something the bell rung. He flipped his notebook shut and headed out of the class and into the hall

(lets make it 5 blocks/periods)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(Alright. It this fifth block or fourth?)

Bella quickly packed her things and followed Edward out of the class
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(5th. *has it written down*)

Ed lost himself in the crowded hallway, he knew she was following him. He headed outside for the parking lot.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(That's actually a good idea XD)

Bella caught up to him. "So...do you wanna hang out?"

(I can't remember what he said, cuz I'm sure she asked already)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Ed turned around, it had rained so it was a pretty cloudy day. "Why are you skipping class?" He questioned while raising an eyebrow.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

"Cuz I have a spare" She stated in a 'matter of a fact' way. "Why are YOU skipping class?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"I have to go see my doctor" He grinned knowing she couldn't go agasint that.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella frowned. "I knew it, you are sick" She glared at him, a bit angry that he had lied to her
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"What?" he was confused
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

"When I asked you if you're sick you said you're not. But why else would you need to miss school to go to see the doctor?" She crossed herarms across her chest

(Class ends in ten minutes so forgive me when I disapear. I'll try to say when I leave tho)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(okay)

"It's a check up. You should get one every year..." He said chuckling.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked