Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
how do i make a website?
how do i make a website?
when i looked on memberslist i noticed some people had a website and i was wondering how do i make one?
Re: how do i make a website?
This thread needs to be moved, or just locked. I'm notifying a moderator.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: how do i make a website?
Lust. wrote:This thread needs to be moved, or just locked. I'm notifying a moderator.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: how do i make a website?
how do you SHUT UP? Idiot.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: how do i make a website?
That's Rude.. and why aren't any mods on?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: how do i make a website?
It doesn't have to be anything elaborate. It can be a myspace, facebook, or photobucket account.keroppi wrote:when i looked on memberslist i noticed some people had a website and i was wondering how do i make one?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: how do i make a website?
Alright now that the thread is moved... The only way I know to make an actual website, excluding above, is freewebs.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: how do i make a website?
I presume it's because at least some of them has something called a life outside the internet.Lust. wrote:That's Rude.. and why aren't any mods on?
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
Re: how do i make a website?
There's other free hosts besides Freewebs (which I would strongly suggest not using; I left them in 2002 because their server installed spyware on my computer).
You can check out Geocities, Bravenet, Weebly, Angelfire, or Spruz. There's also community pages, like Sensui mentioned: MySpace, Facebook, MyOtaku, WetPaint, LiveJournal... etc. These are all very easy to use; they'll give you templates or things to fill out and do the rest of the work for you.
Of course, the problem with free web hosts is that there are lots of limits, and usually ads all over your pages. Eventually, if you can learn basic HTML coding, you can find better hosts like Graffiti.net (free) that have more to offer and no ads.
And then there's the final step of learning Flash and all kinds of code, buying a domain, setting up your own forum and oekaki, and putting 15 of your websites online. @_@ At which point you'll be driven insane updating them all. Not that I'd know that personally... *cough*
You can check out Geocities, Bravenet, Weebly, Angelfire, or Spruz. There's also community pages, like Sensui mentioned: MySpace, Facebook, MyOtaku, WetPaint, LiveJournal... etc. These are all very easy to use; they'll give you templates or things to fill out and do the rest of the work for you.
Of course, the problem with free web hosts is that there are lots of limits, and usually ads all over your pages. Eventually, if you can learn basic HTML coding, you can find better hosts like Graffiti.net (free) that have more to offer and no ads.
And then there's the final step of learning Flash and all kinds of code, buying a domain, setting up your own forum and oekaki, and putting 15 of your websites online. @_@ At which point you'll be driven insane updating them all. Not that I'd know that personally... *cough*
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
Re: how do i make a website?
Well Vash... I hope they do.. I'm sure 95+% of people on here do. But it's bad when they're not on for a week straight.. but I guess I can't infer that because I'm not always on, myself.Vash wrote:I presume it's because at least some of them has something called a life outside the internet.Lust. wrote:That's Rude.. and why aren't any mods on?
Also.. sorry for spamming this application. Continue.. Vash if you're going to say anything else to me, please PM.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

