Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)

Discussions about anything anime-related.

Which would win in a fight?

Bleach (the anime/manga)
4
57%
Bleach (the detergent)
3
43%
 
Total votes: 7

Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)

Post by Hallow »

Yes, but what if the DVD lured the train into the desert? The train would still win.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:Yes, but what if the DVD lured the train into the desert? The train would still win.
If the train could get there in the first place; that is one formidable train indeed. =O
DVD cases and manga's don't make the best weapons.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Locked