Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slate's Ship
Re: Slate's Ship
'I like the way I play... Just for fun.' she smiles. 'it only amuses people and keeps them calm.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Re: Slate's Ship
smiles "The runes happen wiether I want them to or not."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Slate's Ship
(im not exactly sure where we are so im just going to improvise...)
I want to play! *moki raises her hand*
I want to play! *moki raises her hand*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Re: Slate's Ship
looks at Moki "Crap. Anyone but that annoying girl."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slate's Ship
Kisa giggles
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Re: Slate's Ship
turns invisible his power doubling with the flute in his hand
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slate's Ship
Kisa sighs 'here we go again' then walks into the main part of the boat
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Re: Slate's Ship
Kisa sighs 'here we go again' then walks into the main part of the boat
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Re: Slate's Ship
pokes her in the back "Thats was rude of u to say."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Slate's Ship
*looking around curiously* hey! where dya go? come back! please *looks innocent*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Re: Slate's Ship
stands there smiling at her even though u can't see me
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Slate's Ship
*falls to her knees looking sad* i guess everyone was right back home. i dont have any friends.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Re: Slate's Ship
(thoguht u were a guy in this rp? lol to many I guess. Sorry about the her thing I have to many rps)
sighs "I'm ur friend."
sighs "I'm ur friend."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Slate's Ship
(just an fyi your techinically still invisible)
*perks up* killua?
*perks up* killua?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Re: Slate's Ship
smiles "Sure I'll be ur friend."
(still invisible)
(still invisible)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Slate's Ship
*hugs killua* thank you *misses because he's still invisible
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
