Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Motherland

Discussions about anything music-related.

Does anyone know tat song?

yesh > <
7
88%
nope -_-
1
13%
 
Total votes: 8

anime_rox666
Uber Otaku
Posts: 506
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
Gender: Female

Motherland

Post by anime_rox666 »

OMG!!! I luvv that song :love: :love: :love: It's soo nice :lol: :lol: :lol: \:D/ \:D/ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :color: :color: :heh: :heh: (getting crazy :crazy:)
Xiam
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Xiam »

How the hell is this a Fullmetal Alchemist thread? :shock:
Masric Dracul Hellsing
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Masric Dracul Hellsing »

Cause its one of the endings of Hagane o_O...

I dunno why but I never really liked Crystal Kay o.o; Shes a good singer.. and Motherland is an okay song.. but just not my 'style'.. x_x;
Soi Fon_101
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 256
Joined: Jul 26, 2005 5:24pm

Re: re: Motherland

Post by Soi Fon_101 »

I've heard that in the end of episode 26. I thought it was okay but it's not my favorite!
(Member of the anti Sasuke,the Miroku and Sango, and the Tres and Abel club)

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
Xiam
Visitor

Re: re: Motherland

Post by Xiam »

Guardian Airtos wrote:I've heard that in the end of episode 26. I thought it was okay but it's not my favorite!
OH! OKAY! The one with Winry and um... agh, crap... the dog?

Yeahhh, um... that song (and the entire end credits there) makes me sad.
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku
Posts: 506
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
Gender: Female

re: Motherland

Post by anime_rox666 »

yup! that one. I think it sounds really nice tho :D
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

re: Motherland

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

It makes me want to cry and crap my pants (sad songs make me want to crap myself).
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Motherland

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Xiam wrote:
Guardian Airtos wrote:I've heard that in the end of episode 26. I thought it was okay but it's not my favorite!
OH! OKAY! The one with Winry and um... agh, crap... the dog?

Yeahhh, um... that song (and the entire end credits there) makes me sad.
the dog Winry molests? Oh yea that one...lol
i told yuo about stares dog
Evil_Fan_Girl
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Evil_Fan_Girl »

i recorded the song... me and my friend, Psiren (nickname for fma) we like it a lot! or was it just the pics? well i like the song... Bratja!

its on my website if u never heard of it...or heard it for that matter...
Armony
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Armony »

Yea, I heard about that Bratya song, it's the backround song right, I even have it's translation~~ and Motherland? yea, it kinda makes me sleepy, but I like it~
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Motherland

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Meh like I said its ok....=S Its too......nice
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666
i told yuo about stares dog
Evil_Fan_Girl
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Evil_Fan_Girl »

i think i heard motherland way to much... cuz now... im sort of bored of it now...
kitsune_youkai
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by kitsune_youkai »

I like motherland. it sounds really nice :color:
Armony
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Armony »

Meh like I said its ok....=S Its too......nice
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666
Spoiler
Show
not anymore though~~one of the reasons i stay awake to listen to Motherland coz it really reminds me of Den! the dog! I'm a sucker for dogs!
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

Re: re: Motherland

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Envious_dreamer wrote:Meh like I said its ok....=S Its too......nice
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666
Just to let you know, 666 is not the actual number of the beast. Bible scholars have unearthed ancient scriptures that refer to the number of the beast as 616
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Evil_Fan_Girl
Visitor

re: Motherland

Post by Evil_Fan_Girl »

huh? :? what r u talking about? :twitch:
Locked