Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Motherland
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
Motherland
OMG!!! I luvv that song
It's soo nice
(getting crazy
)
-
Masric Dracul Hellsing
- Visitor
re: Motherland
Cause its one of the endings of Hagane o_O...
I dunno why but I never really liked Crystal Kay o.o; Shes a good singer.. and Motherland is an okay song.. but just not my 'style'.. x_x;
I dunno why but I never really liked Crystal Kay o.o; Shes a good singer.. and Motherland is an okay song.. but just not my 'style'.. x_x;
-
Soi Fon_101
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Jul 26, 2005 5:24pm
Re: re: Motherland
I've heard that in the end of episode 26. I thought it was okay but it's not my favorite!
(Member of the anti Sasuke,the Miroku and Sango, and the Tres and Abel club)
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
-
Xiam
- Visitor
Re: re: Motherland
OH! OKAY! The one with Winry and um... agh, crap... the dog?Guardian Airtos wrote:I've heard that in the end of episode 26. I thought it was okay but it's not my favorite!
Yeahhh, um... that song (and the entire end credits there) makes me sad.
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Motherland
yup! that one. I think it sounds really nice tho 
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
re: Motherland
It makes me want to cry and crap my pants (sad songs make me want to crap myself).
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Motherland
the dog Winry molests? Oh yea that one...lolXiam wrote:OH! OKAY! The one with Winry and um... agh, crap... the dog?Guardian Airtos wrote:I've heard that in the end of episode 26. I thought it was okay but it's not my favorite!
Yeahhh, um... that song (and the entire end credits there) makes me sad.
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Evil_Fan_Girl
- Visitor
re: Motherland
i recorded the song... me and my friend, Psiren (nickname for fma) we like it a lot! or was it just the pics? well i like the song... Bratja!
its on my website if u never heard of it...or heard it for that matter...
its on my website if u never heard of it...or heard it for that matter...
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Motherland
Yea, I heard about that Bratya song, it's the backround song right, I even have it's translation~~ and Motherland? yea, it kinda makes me sleepy, but I like it~
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Motherland
Meh like I said its ok....=S Its too......nice
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Evil_Fan_Girl
- Visitor
re: Motherland
i think i heard motherland way to much... cuz now... im sort of bored of it now...
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Motherland
Meh like I said its ok....=S Its too......nice
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666SpoilerShownot anymore though~~one of the reasons i stay awake to listen to Motherland coz it really reminds me of Den! the dog! I'm a sucker for dogs!
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
Re: re: Motherland
Just to let you know, 666 is not the actual number of the beast. Bible scholars have unearthed ancient scriptures that refer to the number of the beast as 616Envious_dreamer wrote:Meh like I said its ok....=S Its too......nice
lol btw Armony your post count is at 666
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
