Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Mega Man X Collection

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Mega Man X Collection

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Tomorrow Mega Man X Collection will be released which as a Mega Man fan has me excited because it has X1-X6 and I'll finally own X5, and X6 (I rented and played X5, and X6 I beat X5 but never did beat X6)and not only that but it'll have the never before released to the US Mega Man Battle and Chase a racing game similar to Mario Kart but has the classic series Mega Man characters in it I'll be getting this game tomorrow. Who else will be getting this who is a Mega Man fan or just like the series?
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

re: Mega Man X Collection

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I only have X1-4 and also X8.....but X8 keeps me quite happy :lol: But I do also have all 3 Zero games ^^
The Dark Knight
Visitor

re: Mega Man X Collection

Post by The Dark Knight »

I want this soooo bad. Megaman X games rock. I have X4 and X6 and megaman zero
Locked