Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Mega Man X Collection
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Mega Man X Collection
Tomorrow Mega Man X Collection will be released which as a Mega Man fan has me excited because it has X1-X6 and I'll finally own X5, and X6 (I rented and played X5, and X6 I beat X5 but never did beat X6)and not only that but it'll have the never before released to the US Mega Man Battle and Chase a racing game similar to Mario Kart but has the classic series Mega Man characters in it I'll be getting this game tomorrow. Who else will be getting this who is a Mega Man fan or just like the series?
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
re: Mega Man X Collection
I only have X1-4 and also X8.....but X8 keeps me quite happy
But I do also have all 3 Zero games ^^
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Mega Man X Collection
I want this soooo bad. Megaman X games rock. I have X4 and X6 and megaman zero
