Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

as you can tell from the title this is getting anoyying I'm one item away from getting the ultima weapon in kingdom hearts 1 just because I'm tired of the oblvion and I use a very wierd one on one style that makes it very diffcult for me to beat sepiroth, so help me find thunder gems please
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Gambit
Visitor

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by Gambit »

Thunder gems try fighting those yellow magic thingies that fly around.
I got ultima weapon using a cheat disc
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I go to hollow bastion and only get thunder shards *strangles moronic game creators for making a near impossible to find item*
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Gambit
Visitor

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by Gambit »

GET THEM AT ATLANTICA!!!! Yes Yes that's where you get them!!
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I hate those fish I really really do
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Gambit
Visitor

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by Gambit »

You mean the one's that electrocute you?
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

yeppers
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Gambit
Visitor

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by Gambit »

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE thunder gem carrying creatures they are
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

ohh yeah but I was level 93 ayt the time so it was easy oh yeah the tirdent carring enimes also wield thunder gems so thank you SA I have it now and am currently owning the hades cup single handadly ^^
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Gambit
Visitor

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by Gambit »

Good Now, if you have the other stuff you can get the bonus ending?
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

yep I've beaten every tournament closed every keyhole including travrse town and 100 acre woods keyholes *thinks* if there's something else i got it cause I watch "another side, another story" Every time I beat Ansem
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by Hinato kazuya »

it helps being level 100 when facing sepiroth also if you didnt already know just as you get sin harvested you can elexer your self and be ok also the ability that lets you survive on 1 hp is useful
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I'm currently level 95 and I can stop sin harvests's pretty easily
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Locked