Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sin Heartless Angel...

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Sin Heartless Angel...

Post by OniKira »

Sin Heartless Angel; this is the name of one of Sephiroth's most obnoxious and most ridiculously annoying moves in KHIIs Sephiroth fight.

I, at the moment, am working my hardest to beat Sephie. I've maxed all my levels, including Summon and Form levels, and I've got some crucial abilites equipped (Once More, Second Chance, Berserk Charge, Glide, etc.)

Yet...I'm still having trouble! At the most, I've managed to take away 7 Life Bars. My pattern is generally like this, leading to the moments when I die.

Block his Flash sword attack, combo him, follow up with trinity limit, berserk charge combo him. i get maybe 1-2 bars out. Then i dash or fly around, waiting to Block and combo again. However, Sephiroth likes to be obnoxious and attack me in midair, make Firaga Walls, and summon these annoying dark shadow sphere things. Then, once I get through all of this, he begans to say "Descend, Heartless Angel." My HP is at 1 and my MP is shot; I cannot heal...Then, I block his attack, but then he uses an aerial combo of more shadow things.

Even though I have Jump, Double jump, air dodge, glide, and dash equipped, ive only managed to stop his DHA attack once...What am I doing wrong here? He's such a tuff little bastard...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Sin Heartless Angel...

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Gonna lock this because there already is a sticky for Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion so there is no need for this thread. You should copy and paste it into that thread.
Locked