Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Dance Dance Revolution
-
Chinria_Suka_Shin
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 103
- Joined: May 08, 2006 8:11am
Dance Dance Revolution
I Love that game.
It fun to play with your friends. Lol it even gives me a workout 
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
I haven't jumped on 1 of those pads for years.
Probably on account that I'm terrible at it.
Probably on account that I'm terrible at it.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
i love playing it but i suck sooo bad 
- phantomdark
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
It dosn't matter what your skill level is as long as you haver fun
Nine cats dance on the moon
-
mirror_alchemist
- Visitor
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
I love DDR. I used to play it everyday until my disc got messed up and I couldn't play it anymore. Until I get a new DDR game (I don't know when), I stuck playing my RPGs. *sighs* I miss using my dance pad.
- Quavaquaculon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Jan 23, 2006 4:23pm
- Contact:
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
I've never played,
but my mom said that she saw in her fitness magazine that:
"Dance Dance Revolution is a good workout for all the gamers and dancers out there"
but my mom said that she saw in her fitness magazine that:
"Dance Dance Revolution is a good workout for all the gamers and dancers out there"
-Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
-
~Kyashi~
- Visitor
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
i haven't played either
but one of my friends jeff has
but one of my friends jeff has
Re: Dance Dance Revolution
i play it.. im not that great ot it, but its fun tho, ^^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."

