Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kirby Air ride

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Kirby Air ride

Post by Tsukasa »

i just played the game yesterday and it's fun
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: Kirby Air ride

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

my opinion: it was garbage. I liked that it was just for fun but the gameplay was all wrong and the storyline was....just no! I gave this game a Two Thumbs way down.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Kirby Air ride

Post by Matt ????? »

i liked the game.i can't remember anything about the story,though...
"ooh,memories!"
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Kirby Air ride

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I like it.I never realy never gets boring though it has no story.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: Kirby Air ride

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Yeah, it's fun to race others and customise your ride :mrgreen:
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kirby Air ride

Post by Hobo_13 »

i wnated to play that game!
Kiss The Future!
Tyger
Visitor

Re: Kirby Air ride

Post by Tyger »

Ya especially cuz kirby is there!
Locked