Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Alucard Vs. Link

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

Who do you think would win?

Alucard
8
47%
Link
8
47%
I don't care I just like polls!
1
6%
 
Total votes: 17

Alexiel Strife
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 109
Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Alexiel Strife »

*sigh, with there ever be peace
here to prove what justice is
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Tsukasa »

probaly not

Go Link!!!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

lol, on gaia threads like this never die easily. ^_^;
Tyger
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Tyger »

alucard is a god!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Alucard all the way! He could just use Soul Steal on Link and kill him! And Alucard can change into different forms(Wolf, Mist, Bat)and special abilities which makes Alucard's win guaranteed! Besides, Link is a pansy compared to Alucard.
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

Look I like the support and all but let this thread die.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Hallow »

Alucard would win. Simple as that.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Tsukasa »

I still stand by Link even if he loses.

besides link can use the orcina of time and kill Alucard when he was young.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

When he was young, he would probably with Dracula and his mother so Dracula would kill Link instead.
xHomicidalxPIEx
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by xHomicidalxPIEx »

\:D/ LINK! \:D/
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Chrono Paladin »

Link
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Locked