Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Alucard Vs. Link
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Alucard Vs. Link
Alucard Vs. Link
Who do you think would win?......GO ALUCARD!!!
NOTE: This is the Alucard from the well known and popular Castevania game Symphony Of The Night, not Hellsing.
Who do you think would win?......GO ALUCARD!!!
NOTE: This is the Alucard from the well known and popular Castevania game Symphony Of The Night, not Hellsing.
Last edited by Sirus on Apr 22, 2006 7:15pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
Coalar_Drake
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Link forever and you know it. Long-live men with skirts!
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
alucard
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Alucard, I mean come on he's the son of Dracula and Link is well..... A kid in a dress. I'm curious as to how this ended up in the Anime section. We are talking about Alucard from SOTN right?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Yes........I put up a note to tell ya that it is that Alucard, it was first in Game Disscussion but it was moved, they must have mistaken it for the Hellsing Alucard.Lestat69_99 wrote:Alucard, I mean come on he's the son of Dracula and Link is well..... A kid in a dress. I'm curious as to how this ended up in the Anime section. We are talking about Alucard from SOTN right?
-
Coalar_Drake
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Yes, but I need to show Link some love too! (hugs the sexy man in skirt)Xane Leingod wrote:I thought you loved Riku and Sora?
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Link all the way. It would be even.....up until Zelda like........distracts Alucard with a rock to the head or a wardrobe malfunction (although that would distract link too). Plus....he has to kick ass.......he runs around, answering to the name "fairy boy". His best weapon- The Great Fairy Sword. 
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Hey they would make a great parody Soubi...heheh...Wardrobe malfunction...
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
Its even YAY!
C'mon....Link all the way. He rocks even in a tunic and tights.
C'mon....Link all the way. He rocks even in a tunic and tights.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
GO ALUCARD!!! He can actually use spells and be invunerable during the casting time and he has a better choice of weapons!
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
I have to say Link will win for the simple fact that he has taken down bigger fish than Alucard. I really don't this a whip, axe and a couple of spells can beat the mind power and courage of Link.
Link Hy-rules.
Link Hy-rules.
here to prove what justice is
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
ROCK ON! i also like how you made a funny out of Hyrule.Alexiel Strife wrote:I have to say Link will win for the simple fact that he has taken down bigger fish than Alucard. I really don't this a whip, axe and a couple of spells can beat the mind power and courage of Link.
Link Hy-rules.
Link. Kicks. ASS!
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Alucard Vs. Link
FIGHT BACK ALUCARD!!!! YOU'VE TAKEN DOWN A GERGOTH AND A FIRE DEMON!!!
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
