Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
You have to have a Halo/Halo 2 topic! Halo RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And RedvsBlue! Anything to do with Halo or Halo 2 is the best!
And RedvsBlue! Anything to do with Halo or Halo 2 is the best!
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Halo's awesome, but a little too old for anyone to say anything meaningful. It's always fun to play online though. Open-scoping noobs is fun, and so is Kid Rocking them right before they get a chance to use the BR/Green weenie combo.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Halo and Halo 2 was really cool. Though I haven't touched the XBox in over half a year, so I might've gotten a little rusty. Even my sister could beat me now, probably.
Heh...Red vs Blue...I haven't watched them in such a long time. At most, probably for the last year or so. Wouldn't mind watching them over again.
If Halo 3 gets out, which I have no idea when, it'll give you a chance to jump at that topic of discussion then.
Heh...Red vs Blue...I haven't watched them in such a long time. At most, probably for the last year or so. Wouldn't mind watching them over again.
If Halo 3 gets out, which I have no idea when, it'll give you a chance to jump at that topic of discussion then.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
I have Halo 2 online for the xbox, feel free to send a friends request.gamertag-crazyKILLA002(that is if you want to get pwned by meh!)
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Xanthus, do you ever play Team Snipers? I'd really like to pin my team against yours. Should be fun ^_^
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Yes I play snipers but i perfer more of the close range battles, because snipers CAN get annoying after awhile. Also i have no team... I work alone! 
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Ah man. We usualy play Team Snipers, S.W.A.T, and Tower of Power. We usually only play custom games because CTF, Territories and all that other crap gets old real fast. You could play us at S.W.A.T., as you don't need a team for that...I will forewarn you though, we do have a modder, a bridger and my one friend always plays host. Boy, we're dirty.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
I have to agree with you, I like the close range battles. Beating someone down is more fun than sniping them, in my opinion.Xanthus wrote:Yes I play snipers but i perfer more of the close range battles, because snipers CAN get annoying after awhile. Also i have no team... I work alone!
I just love playing and my brother is going to be moving out soon, so I'm going to have no one to play with. all my friends don't play video games. And I can't sign into x-box live until I move across the road, which won't be for, like, another month. Gotta play as much as I can before it's just me and my dad.
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Myself i like playing snipers with a mixture of close and long range battles. That ways its more exciting. Besides if i get close rang on you its over with....
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
I get to play with, like, seven other people on saturday!! Halo party!!!!!!! Woot woot! I'm glad my brother has friends that play halo, and that they like me.
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Yeah i luv em me and freinds call them boats and we act like we are pirates
and one time we were on the opposite team and we still got in the warthog and we were betraying our teammates it was os fun...
/
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
- Quavaquaculon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Jan 23, 2006 4:23pm
- Contact:
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Yea, Halo is a bestseller, y shouldnt it have a topic?
-Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Exactly...
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?
Heck yeah! People agree with me, You guys rock!!! Halo rulez!!!!!!!!!
I just got back from my halo party, and it was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I want to do it again!
I just got back from my halo party, and it was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I want to do it again!
