Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
BonChickaBonBon
Visitor

Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by BonChickaBonBon »

You have to have a Halo/Halo 2 topic! Halo RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And RedvsBlue! Anything to do with Halo or Halo 2 is the best!
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Slash »

Halo's awesome, but a little too old for anyone to say anything meaningful. It's always fun to play online though. Open-scoping noobs is fun, and so is Kid Rocking them right before they get a chance to use the BR/Green weenie combo.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Ryukon »

Halo and Halo 2 was really cool. Though I haven't touched the XBox in over half a year, so I might've gotten a little rusty. Even my sister could beat me now, probably.

Heh...Red vs Blue...I haven't watched them in such a long time. At most, probably for the last year or so. Wouldn't mind watching them over again.

If Halo 3 gets out, which I have no idea when, it'll give you a chance to jump at that topic of discussion then.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Optimus Prime »

I have Halo 2 online for the xbox, feel free to send a friends request.gamertag-crazyKILLA002(that is if you want to get pwned by meh!)
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Slash »

Xanthus, do you ever play Team Snipers? I'd really like to pin my team against yours. Should be fun ^_^
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Optimus Prime »

Yes I play snipers but i perfer more of the close range battles, because snipers CAN get annoying after awhile. Also i have no team... I work alone! :o
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Slash »

Ah man. We usualy play Team Snipers, S.W.A.T, and Tower of Power. We usually only play custom games because CTF, Territories and all that other crap gets old real fast. You could play us at S.W.A.T., as you don't need a team for that...I will forewarn you though, we do have a modder, a bridger and my one friend always plays host. Boy, we're dirty.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
BonChickaBonBon
Visitor

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by BonChickaBonBon »

Xanthus wrote:Yes I play snipers but i perfer more of the close range battles, because snipers CAN get annoying after awhile. Also i have no team... I work alone! :o
I have to agree with you, I like the close range battles. Beating someone down is more fun than sniping them, in my opinion. :)
I just love playing and my brother is going to be moving out soon, so I'm going to have no one to play with. all my friends don't play video games. And I can't sign into x-box live until I move across the road, which won't be for, like, another month. Gotta play as much as I can before it's just me and my dad.
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Kyuubi »

Myself i like playing snipers with a mixture of close and long range battles. That ways its more exciting. Besides if i get close rang on you its over with....
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
BonChickaBonBon
Visitor

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by BonChickaBonBon »

:) X-tra good at close range? I like to drive the warthogs, that is what I do best. They are so much fun!
I get to play with, like, seven other people on saturday!! Halo party!!!!!!! Woot woot! I'm glad my brother has friends that play halo, and that they like me.
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Kyuubi »

Yeah i luv em me and freinds call them boats and we act like we are pirates :pirate: and one time we were on the opposite team and we still got in the warthog and we were betraying our teammates it was os fun... :D/
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
User avatar
Quavaquaculon
Master Otaku
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 23, 2006 4:23pm
Contact:

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Quavaquaculon »

Yea, Halo is a bestseller, y shouldnt it have a topic?
-Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by Kyuubi »

Exactly...
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
BonChickaBonBon
Visitor

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Post by BonChickaBonBon »

Heck yeah! People agree with me, You guys rock!!! Halo rulez!!!!!!!!!
I just got back from my halo party, and it was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I want to do it again!
Locked