Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
Hmm I almost have Full Zombie
lol Ive also done every quest except Drag Slayer and I started Shield of Arrav...Meh oh well 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
I've done all of them except for Prince Ali Rescue. I still have a long way to go on member quests...*sigh*...
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
runescape not played that i a month or 2, and the last time i was on i got killed by a lesser deamonhalf my stuff >_<
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
Wow what a sucky game, i'd take Maplestory over that game any day.
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
lol i prefer Maple as well
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
