Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Resident Evil
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Resident Evil
Anyone here play the resident evil games?
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
Part 4 I just beat it. It was very hard.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Re: Resident Evil
i want that one, ive got the gamecube demo still..
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
I have the gamecube and PS2 edition. I think the PS2 verson is better. 
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
Yeah they did.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Re: Resident Evil
Resident evil is awesome! But everytime I play it I wonder why the main character always manages to kill hundreds of zombies using crappy guns while the SWAT teams get completely whiped out
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
Yeah I noticed that I wonder why they do that.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Re: Resident Evil
And the helicopters ALWAYS EXPLODE. It's always like this:
Heli: This is the RPD. We've come to save you! *BOOM*
Heli: This is the RPD. We've come to save you! *BOOM*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
Yeah why do they do that I don't get that.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Re: Resident Evil
Because if the didn't blow up, the game would be very short
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
Yes it sure as hell would.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Resident Evil
Im really strugling with resident evil4 on Profesional Mode .. its HARD
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: Resident Evil
I've beaten it 5 times on profesional mode.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
