Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Resident Evil

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Anyone here play the resident evil games?
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Kuragari »

which one?
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Part 4 I just beat it. It was very hard.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Kuragari »

i want that one, ive got the gamecube demo still..
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

I have the gamecube and PS2 edition. I think the PS2 verson is better. :D
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Kuragari »

did they put more stuff in it or something?
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Yeah they did.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Spetsnaz »

Resident evil is awesome! But everytime I play it I wonder why the main character always manages to kill hundreds of zombies using crappy guns while the SWAT teams get completely whiped out
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Yeah I noticed that I wonder why they do that.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Spetsnaz »

And the helicopters ALWAYS EXPLODE. It's always like this:

Heli: This is the RPD. We've come to save you! *BOOM*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Yeah why do they do that I don't get that.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Spetsnaz »

Because if the didn't blow up, the game would be very short
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Yes it sure as hell would.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Im really strugling with resident evil4 on Profesional Mode .. its HARD
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Resident Evil

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

I've beaten it 5 times on profesional mode.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
D.N.Angel maniac
Visitor

Re: Resident Evil

Post by D.N.Angel maniac »

I HATE Ashley on RE4
Locked