Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What online games do you guys play?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

What online games do you guys play?

Post by Grey Kun »

what games do you guys play online?
i play Red Alert2, Yuris revenge, Dawn of war, Joint ops: typhoon rising, farcry, rise of nations, rise of legends.
i was wondering if any1 esle on the forums plays online games so that we could have a tournament or something between ever1 on the AA forums?
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 24, 2005 7:29pm
Contact:

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by asdfsdf »

Hmm. I play Ragnarok Online. Xcore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... hRO057.jpg

there's a pic of my pwning a miniboss xcore
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Kuragari »

Tetris Worlds. yah.... i still play it XD
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

-Knight online
-Dawn of War
-Age of Empires 3
-Rise of Legends

(i need CSS)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Panda* »

I play random games on addictinggames.com, but I mostly play Diner Dash and Diner Dash 2. =/
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

ever hear of the WNx Clan?
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

Hallo 2. >_>
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Grey Kun »

.... you mean halo 2? i guess i should of said what PC games do you play online, seeing as H2 isn't out for the Pc Yet
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Setsuna Rainbow
Visitor

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Setsuna Rainbow »

I play Maple Story, and Dead or Alive 4 online. I'm going to purchase G.R.A.W. when I can, as well.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Grey Kun »

ahh maple story i'd forgotten about that
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Setsuna Rainbow
Visitor

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Setsuna Rainbow »

Training sucks, but everything else is fun.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Grey Kun »

yeah i'm only lvl 16or17 and it sux
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

yeah. why do you ask
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Grey Kun »

Sousuke Sagura wrote:yeah. why do you ask
i ask cause i'm what to play onlie games again!!!
there nearly no one ever on the games i play online i was wanting to know if anybody had the games i have so we could play online is that to much ot ask? :cry:
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Kurai
Visitor

Re: What online games do you guys play?

Post by Kurai »

World of Warcraft
Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Locked