Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What online games do you guys play?
What online games do you guys play?
what games do you guys play online?
i play Red Alert2, Yuris revenge, Dawn of war, Joint ops: typhoon rising, farcry, rise of nations, rise of legends.
i was wondering if any1 esle on the forums plays online games so that we could have a tournament or something between ever1 on the AA forums?
i play Red Alert2, Yuris revenge, Dawn of war, Joint ops: typhoon rising, farcry, rise of nations, rise of legends.
i was wondering if any1 esle on the forums plays online games so that we could have a tournament or something between ever1 on the AA forums?
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Re: What online games do you guys play?
Hmm. I play Ragnarok Online. Xcore.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... hRO057.jpg
there's a pic of my pwning a miniboss xcore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... hRO057.jpg
there's a pic of my pwning a miniboss xcore
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
Re: What online games do you guys play?
Tetris Worlds. yah.... i still play it XD
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What online games do you guys play?
-Knight online
-Dawn of War
-Age of Empires 3
-Rise of Legends
(i need CSS)
-Dawn of War
-Age of Empires 3
-Rise of Legends
(i need CSS)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: What online games do you guys play?
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Re: What online games do you guys play?
I play random games on addictinggames.com, but I mostly play Diner Dash and Diner Dash 2. =/
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What online games do you guys play?
ever hear of the WNx Clan?Sousuke Sagura wrote:I play fly for fun
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/V ... -1copy.jpg
http://flyff.gpotato.com/
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: What online games do you guys play?
Hallo 2. >_>
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: What online games do you guys play?
.... you mean halo 2? i guess i should of said what PC games do you play online, seeing as H2 isn't out for the Pc Yet
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Setsuna Rainbow
- Visitor
Re: What online games do you guys play?
I play Maple Story, and Dead or Alive 4 online. I'm going to purchase G.R.A.W. when I can, as well.
Re: What online games do you guys play?
ahh maple story i'd forgotten about that
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Setsuna Rainbow
- Visitor
Re: What online games do you guys play?
Training sucks, but everything else is fun.
Re: What online games do you guys play?
yeah i'm only lvl 16or17 and it sux
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: What online games do you guys play?
yeah. why do you ask
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Re: What online games do you guys play?
i ask cause i'm what to play onlie games again!!!Sousuke Sagura wrote:yeah. why do you ask
there nearly no one ever on the games i play online i was wanting to know if anybody had the games i have so we could play online is that to much ot ask?
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Kurai
- Visitor
Re: What online games do you guys play?
World of Warcraft
Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
Diablo 2
Starcraft

