Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Final Fantasy

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
maddymouse
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by maddymouse »

I love all the ff's so here goes- the best villian is Sephiroth from ff7,the cutest is vivi from ff9 and my favorite character is aris(aerith)from ff7.Zidane and garnet are pretty good too(ff9). :D Vivi is not,i repeat NOT a fruit cake,but Squall(ff8) might be.
Shoroto
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by Shoroto »

Man I want FF7:AC so badly!
flames of destruction
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by flames of destruction »

Sephiroth is the best villian ever!!! To bad he's only a demented mama's boy!!! My pick for hero, would probably be Zidane. But Cloud's really close. I dunno.
XxCursedxRosesxX
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by XxCursedxRosesxX »

Squall is an awesome character, and so is Vivi ^^ he's adorable. Zidane's hilarious, and Auron from FFX is cool too. Hmm....for villians Seymour from FFX is kinda cool, but way gay, and Kuja from FFIX is neat too. Oh, does anyone play Final Fantasy XI? I love that game! It's so much fun ^^ and if anyone does play, whats your username and server? I wanna make some friends ^^ Mine is: Username: Heresyofrain Server: Diabolos Anyone else wanna add?
Emi
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by Emi »

>_< i dont know i like FFx and the eighth one ooo and FFx-2 ^_^ i look just like Lenne
Silver Fox
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by Silver Fox »

My favorite character is Red XIII from final fantasy VII. It is also my favorite game of all time. And for the guy I like. That would have to be Cloud.
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by Kenshin »

Cloud is better then any character
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Re: re: Final Fantasy

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

Kenshin wrote:Cloud is better then any character
right on :!:
deity of death1
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 287
Joined: Jun 13, 2005 6:14am
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Final Fantasy

Post by deity of death1 »

My favorite hero would be Cloud.(And I really like his hair...it reminds me so much of a chocobo. :) )
My favorite villian would have to be Sephiroth.
Sexiest character? Are you kidding? There's A LOT of them!! O_O;; There's Vincent, Cloud, Sephiroth, Reno, Tidus, Squall, Irvine, Zell, Seifer...And I have to pick -one-?
...Well, I think that it'd be Vincent, because brooding, mysterious guys are the 'in' thing nowadays.(Cloud was awfully close, what with his tragic past(Vinnie had one too.), and those Mako eyes.)
Lost in love...
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: Final Fantasy

Post by Lenfa »

I loved the FFVIII the best. My favorite characters are Squall, Cloud, Rinoa, Zell, Rikku and Yuffie.
The best villains for me are Seifer and Kuja. The sexiest character? Maybe Squall, Cloud and Rikku.
I can't wait for FFXII.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
emmet
Visitor

re: Final Fantasy

Post by emmet »

Favorite characters are: Cloud,Sephiroth and Jenova
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

re: Final Fantasy

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Cloud, Squall, Sephiroth, Auron, and probably some others I'm forgetting.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

re: Final Fantasy

Post by Kuragari »

Kain, Cid, Cloud, Zidane, Squall, Yuna, Rikku, and Celes
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Locked