Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Yuri Volte Hyuga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 307
Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by Yuri Volte Hyuga »

WaffleGod wrote:I do. Although Melty Blood is my favorite 2D fighter ever, Guilty Gear comes in at a *very* close second. For the record, I'm a Millia player ^_^
Cool. :D I'm a Chipp player and I'm also learning how to use Millia.
Kuragari wrote:Bloody Roar
I'm actually quite fond of Bloody Roar. My favourite was 4 because it had Nagi, who was my best character.
Who do you use Kuragari?
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by Kuragari »

In Bloody Roar? Uriko =3
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Aug 04, 2006 11:03pm
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by WaffleGod »

I always liked Uranus. Chimeras are awesome!
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by Kuragari »

Uranus is awesome ^_^... even though my friends liked to pick her and attempt to beat me. Which they end up losing anyhow
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by Tsukasa »

Super smash bros. series
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by Matt ????? »

Kuragari wrote:In Bloody Roar? Uriko =3
i also used Urkio,and my second best was Alice.
"ooh,memories!"
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by forgottenone666 »

Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 for the Dreamcast
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Arcade version
Soul Calibur 2
Power Stone for the Dreamcast
Clayfighter for SNES
Battle Blaze for SNES
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
Apocalyptic Hamster
Master Otaku
Posts: 55
Joined: Oct 18, 2006 1:45pm
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by Apocalyptic Hamster »

I like most of the games mentioned so far, but I'd have to say my favorite is Guilty Gear X2. Seeriously, that game has some of the coolest character designs ever...
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?

Post by geishaboy »

King of Fighters
Locked