Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

emulation

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

emulation

Post by Kuragari »

Can someone suggest a decent NES emulator? The one I have now wont let me save any games or use save states... ><
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: emulation

Post by zeros-content56 »

hmm...Geez cant help other than tell you to search on limewire (file sharing program) for one. Now If your looking for a ps 1 emulator or SNES emulator ( ZSNES OWNS) anytime in the future send me a pm.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: emulation

Post by Kuragari »

ZSNES = awesome XD I got the NES emulator, FCE Ultra or something like that. Its a great deal better than the NEStickle (pun was intended i think... stupid perv programmers XD) emulator i had
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

Re: emulation

Post by forgottenone666 »

Kuragari wrote:ZSNES = awesome XD I got the NES emulator, FCE Ultra or something like that. Its a great deal better than the NEStickle (pun was intended i think... stupid perv programmers XD) emulator i had
Yeah ZSNES was the one I used and the only NES one I ever used was Nesticle and yes that is a pun especially cosidering the image for the icon. :sick:
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: emulation

Post by Cold Revolver »

I have most of the Final Fantasy titles if anyone is interested and few legend of mana games, hit me up. I also have breath of dragon titles.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Raikou
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 29, 2006 7:05am

Re: emulation

Post by Raikou »

forgottenone666 wrote:
Kuragari wrote:ZSNES = awesome XD I got the NES emulator, FCE Ultra or something like that. Its a great deal better than the NEStickle (pun was intended i think... stupid perv programmers XD) emulator i had
Yeah ZSNES was the one I used and the only NES one I ever used was Nesticle and yes that is a pun especially cosidering the image for the icon. :sick:
Yeah, ZSNES is a good one, I have a really old version of it, but its still good (It came with Gundam Wing Endless Duel)
Broken souls, lost dreams. I'm not the one to fix your pathetic lives.
Locked