Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

video game traditions

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am

Re: video game traditions

Post by animaniac »

wow.. thats alotta gamming lol
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: video game traditions

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

well i don't game as much on the weekdays...usually like an hour and such... usually on the weekend i go on gaming spree's if i'm free ^_^

i just play RT's which each game can last from 20 min - 3 hours long
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am

Re: video game traditions

Post by animaniac »

oh wow ok.. cool ^^
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: video game traditions

Post by Neon_Genesis »

I could play for hours if I wanted too....
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: video game traditions

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Me too. I can play for over 10 hours without stopping.
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: video game traditions

Post by Neon_Genesis »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:Me too. I can play for over 10 hours without stopping.
Well, thats like excessive...
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: video game traditions

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Excessive? That's how I beat Tales of Symphonia for the first time within 4 days...and other games...rarely does a game take longer than a week for me to beat.
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: video game traditions

Post by Neon_Genesis »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:Excessive? That's how I beat Tales of Symphonia for the first time within 4 days...and other games...rarely does a game take longer than a week for me to beat.

I dont doubt it. I like to make the game last as long as I can untill I have to buy a new one. I cant afford this kind of stuff!! ><
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: video game traditions

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:Me too. I can play for over 10 hours without stopping.
I use to be like that lol but now the most I play is like 5, or 6 at most I'm like Noeon now I like to make them last long..unless I get pulled in deep then I'll go on until I get stuck and feel like stopping (those are rare though).
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: video game traditions

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Well...after I'm done...I play through them again...I've played through Tales of Symphonia and Valkyrie Profile around 7 times. Final Fantasy X is around 5. Fire Emblem...I lost count.
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am

Re: video game traditions

Post by animaniac »

thats what i do sometimes.. i did that with zelda on 64 and diablo and age of empires
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Locked