Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
The following is a link to a petiton to make a remake of CastleVania SoTN od the DS. I didn't start it but I got permission to spread it. Please sign.
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sotn/
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sotn/
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
The DS? I'd expect a remake of it to be on the PSP...Oh well.
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
ooh, i want it! i heard the original was really good.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
It is. It's the best Castlevania in my opinion, and one of the best PS1 games ever.
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Fat chance getting any success.
And don't you know remakes ruin the original?
And don't you know remakes ruin the original?
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
Ultimate Human Genocide
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Jan 11, 2007 12:52pm
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
i love the game and want it to go on the ds but i mean really what are the chances this petition will work?
"Your move, Holy Man"
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Very low, I think. I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
-
DaSaiyanPrinceā„
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Well the closest thing to a remake this is getting right now is that its goin' to be available on the 360 as an xbox live arcade title. 
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
-
Ultimate Human Genocide
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Jan 11, 2007 12:52pm
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
in my opinion its even worse than that butyou are rightGravy-Train wrote:What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
"Your move, Holy Man"
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Something tells me you missed the joke XDBAMF wrote:in my opinion its even worse than that butyou are rightGravy-Train wrote:What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
Ah, SOTN had some great lines...
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Gravy-Train wrote:What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
The touch screen doesn't have to be used. It's not used much in the other two Castlevania DS games.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!
Really? I have'nt played them...yet...

