Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
I heard Roy sucks unpromoted...
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Roy sucks regardless of whether he's promoted or not.Cloud Leonhart wrote:I heard Roy sucks unpromoted...
Anyway, I pretty much like all the FE characters. Except for Knoll because he fails at life.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
What if he's got the Sword of Seals?
And yeah, poor Knoll...I never used him. Every time I did, he would die.
And yeah, poor Knoll...I never used him. Every time I did, he would die.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Yeah, Roy is only strong with the Sword of Seals equiped. But without that, he's a weakling.
As for Knoll, I never use him anymore. Ewan makes a MUCH better dark magic user.
Oh, yeah, and Gerik is awesome. Once promoted, I can throw him into a clump of enemies, forget about him, and when I look a few turns later all the enemies are dead. Damn, Gerik is so awesome.
Gerik is the Raven of FE 8.
As for Knoll, I never use him anymore. Ewan makes a MUCH better dark magic user.
Oh, yeah, and Gerik is awesome. Once promoted, I can throw him into a clump of enemies, forget about him, and when I look a few turns later all the enemies are dead. Damn, Gerik is so awesome.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Ephraim (sp?) - He always did critical for me.
Ike - same reason
Lyn - She's just really cool.
Ike - same reason
Lyn - She's just really cool.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Ephraim is the shizz. He becomes one of my best units after promotion.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
One of the best units periodBattousai The Manslayer wrote:Ephraim is the shizz. He becomes one of my best units after promotion.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
I miss Nino. She was so cute and yet she slaughtered all who came across her path....
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Yeah... I hated her mother.
Wait... I am thinking who I think I'm thinking, right?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
I believe so. Nino's mother was Sonia. Not her birth mother, however.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
That's what I thought.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Yeah, Nino kicked major ass.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
Hah, indeed. I never did have enough time toget her to 20/20 though...I wonder if anyone likes Merlinus. 
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
My friends love this game and they like all the people in it, but I’m not sure hat my favorite is because I forgot all the names.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?
What'd they look like?Commander Sparx wrote:My friends love this game and they like all the people in it, but I’m not sure hat my favorite is because I forgot all the names.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
