Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
yes......only the 1st but it was a great N64 game
walk the edge of insanity
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! I've played them both, and I love them. Sadly I don't own either 
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Rare is supposedly making a new one for the 360...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
They are.Lord Faust wrote:Rare is supposedly making a new one for the 360...
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Banjo-Kazooie was awesome, gotta admit. But for some reason I just couldn't get into Banjo-Tooie, no matter how much I tried to like it.
It just didn't "feel" right to me; kinda hard to explain =/
It just didn't "feel" right to me; kinda hard to explain =/
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Hey those games were cool i loved them well i only played the first one alittle but i saww my friend play it and it was COOOL
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
I remember that game. It was awesomeness. 
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
i own the first 2.one of my favorite video game series.and yes,they are in fact making a new one for the xbox360.i hope it also goes to the other two systems...
"ooh,memories!"
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
It is goin to the 360, yes. I dunno if it will go to the other systems...
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
i'm gonna get it when it comes out because i've never played any of the games.
lilly's humble messanger
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
I played it but I did not like it much, Earth worm Jim was fantastic though, wish they would make another one.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Other then some games for the DS I think Rare is going to stay 360 exclusive... Though I could be wrong...Matt ????? wrote:i own the first 2.one of my favorite video game series.and yes,they are in fact making a new one for the xbox360.i hope it also goes to the other two systems...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh, im with you kinda. I liked Earthworm Jim over banjo-kazooie, it made me laugh more.Cold Revolver wrote:I played it but I did not like it much, Earth worm Jim was fantastic though, wish they would make another one.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
Eh... I have never really played Earthworm Jim...maybe a long time ago.

