Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Anyone played these awesome games?
Dremora
Master Otaku
Posts: 59
Joined: Dec 03, 2006 5:43pm

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dremora »

yes......only the 1st but it was a great N64 game
walk the edge of insanity
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Yep! I've played them both, and I love them. Sadly I don't own either :(
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Rare is supposedly making a new one for the 360...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Lord Faust wrote:Rare is supposedly making a new one for the 360...
They are.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Aug 04, 2006 11:03pm
Gender: Male

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by WaffleGod »

Banjo-Kazooie was awesome, gotta admit. But for some reason I just couldn't get into Banjo-Tooie, no matter how much I tried to like it.

It just didn't "feel" right to me; kinda hard to explain =/
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Katsuyo »

Hey those games were cool i loved them well i only played the first one alittle but i saww my friend play it and it was COOOL
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tyche »

I remember that game. It was awesomeness. \:D/
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Matt ????? »

i own the first 2.one of my favorite video game series.and yes,they are in fact making a new one for the xbox360.i hope it also goes to the other two systems...
"ooh,memories!"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

It is goin to the 360, yes. I dunno if it will go to the other systems...
User avatar
jmf
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 129
Joined: Feb 10, 2007 10:35am
Gender: Male

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jmf »

i'm gonna get it when it comes out because i've never played any of the games.
lilly's humble messanger
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cold Revolver »

I played it but I did not like it much, Earth worm Jim was fantastic though, wish they would make another one.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Matt ????? wrote:i own the first 2.one of my favorite video game series.and yes,they are in fact making a new one for the xbox360.i hope it also goes to the other two systems...
Other then some games for the DS I think Rare is going to stay 360 exclusive... Though I could be wrong...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kuragari »

Cold Revolver wrote:I played it but I did not like it much, Earth worm Jim was fantastic though, wish they would make another one.
Yeh, im with you kinda. I liked Earthworm Jim over banjo-kazooie, it made me laugh more.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: BANJO-KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Eh... I have never really played Earthworm Jim...maybe a long time ago.
Locked