Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
She nodded "Go fight win" she said quietly she watched RJ and the rest
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
Misty: Umm. *thinks* Well you're both jounin so can't we ambush them or hold them off with some clones.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
"zombies?" Renai poundered this 'thier zombies....creepy'
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
"Just asking if they were zombies...or are they dead?" Renai shrugged from her spot at the tree
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
She nodded "Yet you still haven't learned anything have you?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
"Ever think they killed your parents to get in countrol of your ability" she brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs "If you haven't noticed, you can be very powerful"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
She's right Rj. You need to believe in yourself. Oh yeah good job for killing those ninjas/zombies.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Re: Naruto
"You killed five guys with one technique...good job RJ" Renai got up gave RJ a little hug then walked on deeper into the woods
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
RJ:"see why i passed the chunin exam like it was created to determine who becomes acadamy students or not"
Neji:"oh yeah u told me that before"
Neji:"oh yeah u told me that before"
I'm back
Re: Naruto
Renai sits down next to the river and looks at it for a while then lays down and closes her eyes as she lets out a sigh
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

