Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
I need so help
I need so help
Me and my sister need some help in 'Naruto Clash of Ninja 2'. In the battle between Gaara and Kankuro vs Sasuke. We are really stuck!
We're all mad here
-
Fangoram the Shaman king
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am
Re: I need so help
close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: I need so help
Works for me
Re: I need so help
ummmmmm yea that might work so try that or read some faqs on the game to find out how to beat that part.
lilly's humble messanger
Re: I need so help
Fang the Necromancer wrote:close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream
Ya that might just work
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need so help
jmf wrote:ummmmmm yea that might work so try that or read some faqs on the game to find out how to beat that part.
You'll be surprised how well that actually works...just don't do the screaming part lol.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Fangoram the Shaman king
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am
Re: I need so help
wow and don't even have the game or the systemShinigami Katsuyo wrote:Fang the Necromancer wrote:close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream
Ya that might just work
I am GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
