Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

I need so help

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Suba
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Nov 08, 2006 5:47pm
Gender: Female

I need so help

Post by Suba »

Me and my sister need some help in 'Naruto Clash of Ninja 2'. In the battle between Gaara and Kankuro vs Sasuke. We are really stuck!
We're all mad here
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

Re: I need so help

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
maria
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Jan 24, 2007 2:43am
Contact:

Re: I need so help

Post by maria »

Works for me
User avatar
jmf
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 129
Joined: Feb 10, 2007 10:35am
Gender: Male

Re: I need so help

Post by jmf »

ummmmmm yea that might work so try that or read some faqs on the game to find out how to beat that part.
lilly's humble messanger
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: I need so help

Post by Katsuyo »

Fang the Necromancer wrote:close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream

Ya that might just work :D
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: I need so help

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

jmf wrote:ummmmmm yea that might work so try that or read some faqs on the game to find out how to beat that part.


You'll be surprised how well that actually works...just don't do the screaming part lol.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

Re: I need so help

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

Shinigami Katsuyo wrote:
Fang the Necromancer wrote:close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream

Ya that might just work :D
wow and don't even have the game or the system

I am GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Locked