Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:*RJ then spotted renai and said*"hey there renai u see the fight"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

She nodded "Go fight win" she said quietly she watched RJ and the rest
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"what to do now"
Neji:"no clue any ideas misty"
I'm back
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Misty: Umm. *thinks* Well you're both jounin so can't we ambush them or hold them off with some clones.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"no their dead"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

"zombies?" Renai poundered this 'thier zombies....creepy'
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"zombies?"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

"Just asking if they were zombies...or are they dead?" Renai shrugged from her spot at the tree
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"their dead for good"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

She nodded "Yet you still haven't learned anything have you?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"i learned how pissed off i am at them"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

"Ever think they killed your parents to get in countrol of your ability" she brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs "If you haven't noticed, you can be very powerful"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

She's right Rj. You need to believe in yourself. Oh yeah good job for killing those ninjas/zombies.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

"You killed five guys with one technique...good job RJ" Renai got up gave RJ a little hug then walked on deeper into the woods
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"see why i passed the chunin exam like it was created to determine who becomes acadamy students or not"
Neji:"oh yeah u told me that before"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

Renai sits down next to the river and looks at it for a while then lays down and closes her eyes as she lets out a sigh
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked