Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoilers
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoilers
Who is your favorite character.....well the polls are the spoilers....you can already guess who my favorite character is.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil
I don't remember Alucard being in Dawn of Sorrow. I'll vote for him anyway though, because Soma is a pussy.
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil
Spoiler
Show
Arikado is Alucard, and if you get the second ending were Soma becomes the Dark Lord when Doppelganer Mina is killed, you'll unlock Julius mode and Alucard is one of the playable characters in that mode..just with only 1 spell and 3 abilities 
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil
I should really make a more intersting thread next time.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil
I liked Alucard the best. Way better than Soma
