Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fanboy/Fangirl test
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
Fanboy/Fangirl test
Well, I found this fanboy/fangirl test. I though it was pretty interesting. So, I decided to post it. Cick the link to go to the test. http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=1256 I took the test and these were my resaults.
Nintendo Fanboy: 25%
Sony Fanboy: 62%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%
This means you're: A Nintendo Hater
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
Well, most likely you are a "mature gamer." You think Nintendo is for little Kids. Think what you want, all 3 systems have mature games.
I don't hate Nintendo, I just don't like them. Also, I don't think Nintendo is for little kids. I just think most people who own Nintendo are little kids.
Nintendo Fanboy: 25%
Sony Fanboy: 62%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%
This means you're: A Nintendo Hater
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
Well, most likely you are a "mature gamer." You think Nintendo is for little Kids. Think what you want, all 3 systems have mature games.
I don't hate Nintendo, I just don't like them. Also, I don't think Nintendo is for little kids. I just think most people who own Nintendo are little kids.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 42%
Sony Fanboy: 28%
Microsoft Fanboy: 55%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
Hehe, I've got moneys for all.
Sony Fanboy: 28%
Microsoft Fanboy: 55%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
Hehe, I've got moneys for all.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 49%
Sony Fanboy: 54%
Microsoft Fanboy: 52%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's all about the games!
Sony Fanboy: 54%
Microsoft Fanboy: 52%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's all about the games!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 48%
Sony Fanboy: 37%
Microsoft Fanboy: 12%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
Ok.
Sony Fanboy: 37%
Microsoft Fanboy: 12%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
Ok.
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 13%
Sony Fanboy: 72%
Microsoft Fanboy: 11%
This means you're: Sony Fanboy.
What does it mean?
You love sony so much, based of two consoles and a handheld that is less than a year old. You need help. And that PS3 is gonna cost a LOT OF MONEY...a little FYI...
All I did was take a test, and this is my result. I don't need help, I don't judge Sony based on merely the PS3 and PSP. I've loved Sony since the PS1 first came out, and I have a lot of faith in them. I am a fanboy of the console that always delivers what I want.
I like Nintendo quite a bit too; Can't wait for LoZ TP. And my Xbox is just a Halo/Half-Life machine, lol.
Sony Fanboy: 72%
Microsoft Fanboy: 11%
This means you're: Sony Fanboy.
What does it mean?
You love sony so much, based of two consoles and a handheld that is less than a year old. You need help. And that PS3 is gonna cost a LOT OF MONEY...a little FYI...
All I did was take a test, and this is my result. I don't need help, I don't judge Sony based on merely the PS3 and PSP. I've loved Sony since the PS1 first came out, and I have a lot of faith in them. I am a fanboy of the console that always delivers what I want.
I like Nintendo quite a bit too; Can't wait for LoZ TP. And my Xbox is just a Halo/Half-Life machine, lol.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 84%
Sony Fanboy: 0%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0% (doesn't make sense it doesn't add up to one hundred)
This means you are a Nintendo Fanboy
What does it mean
Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
Sony Fanboy: 0%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0% (doesn't make sense it doesn't add up to one hundred)
This means you are a Nintendo Fanboy
What does it mean
Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 34%
Sony Fanboy: 60%
Microsoft Fanboy: 26%
This means you're: A Microsoft Hater
------------
What does it mean?
You aren't a fanboy, since you love both Nintendo and Sony. But you really hate Bill Gates and everything he creates. Or at least you don't care about anything he creates.
Sony Fanboy: 60%
Microsoft Fanboy: 26%
This means you're: A Microsoft Hater
------------
What does it mean?
You aren't a fanboy, since you love both Nintendo and Sony. But you really hate Bill Gates and everything he creates. Or at least you don't care about anything he creates.
- phantomdark
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 90%
Sony Fanboy: 3%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0%
This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony Fanboy: 3%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0%
This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nine cats dance on the moon
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 55%
Sony Fanboy: 55%
Microsoft Fanboy: 29%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
Sony Fanboy: 55%
Microsoft Fanboy: 29%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Nintendo Fanboy: 24%
Sony Fanboy: 65%
Microsoft Fanboy: 9%
Sony Fanboy: 65%
Microsoft Fanboy: 9%
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
PFF who likes consols... best to have a 2k computer and 30 different computer games...and it means you have an all around kik ass computer.
Nintendo Fanboy: 29%
Sony Fanboy: 13%
Microsoft Fanboy: 40%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
Nintendo Fanboy: 29%
Sony Fanboy: 13%
Microsoft Fanboy: 40%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test
Heres mine...
Nintendo Fanboy: 68%
Sony Fanboy: 42%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%
This means you're: Nintendo #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You are a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Nintendo is your weapon of choice. But you don't show disdain for any system.
Hey, I think I'm the 1st one to get this result.
Nintendo Fanboy: 68%
Sony Fanboy: 42%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%
This means you're: Nintendo #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does it mean?
You are a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Nintendo is your weapon of choice. But you don't show disdain for any system.
Hey, I think I'm the 1st one to get this result.
