Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
Who still plays those kinda games??? Like on the nintendo 64 and sega...and super nintendo!!!
what mario games do you still play???
what mario games do you still play???
Kiss The Future!
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
ME! I play mario 64 when im over at my dads...And I play Super Mario Baseball,Super Mario Strikers (soccer game),I play mario kart double dash and normal mario kart when im at my dads...IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH MARIO SINCE I GOT A 64 WHEN I WAS 5!!! And ALSO SINCE I GOT MY FIRST GAMEBOY EVER AND HIS MARIO GAMES!!!! W00T go mario
/
Groovie
Groovie
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
I still like Mario too heck I still play his games too like Mario Kart Double Dash, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and others.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
Yays!!! Me and my brother have all the systems for mario (including all the gameboys) I play 64, mario kart doubledash, the new mario kart, yoshis island, partners in time, super star sega and many many others! You could just say Im addicted!
Kiss The Future!
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
You people make me feel so behind
Mario is my all-time favorite video game character. He's been with me ever since I first started playing.
In Chronological Order (with no years. My memory's bad).:
Super Mario Bros. 64
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on Gameboy color
The first Super Mario Bros. on SNES
Mario 2 and 3 also on SNES
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Paper Mario
Mario Kart for the first Gameboy Advance.
I never got to play anything past that, but I'm still happy and still play them now. Still, I wanna play more Mario games that have been released in the past 4 years...
Mario is my all-time favorite video game character. He's been with me ever since I first started playing.
In Chronological Order (with no years. My memory's bad).:
Super Mario Bros. 64
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on Gameboy color
The first Super Mario Bros. on SNES
Mario 2 and 3 also on SNES
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Paper Mario
Mario Kart for the first Gameboy Advance.
I never got to play anything past that, but I'm still happy and still play them now. Still, I wanna play more Mario games that have been released in the past 4 years...
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
Man...you got pretty much the same collection as me...
Kiss The Future!
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
I only have Mario Kart 64
but I also have the first Super smash Bros, that has Mario in it! does that count?
but I also have the first Super smash Bros, that has Mario in it! does that count?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
Well, technically I don't have everything up there. I just listed on the ones I played. The SNES games I can't play anymore because my younger cousins trashed the system years ago, and the Gameboy Advanced one belong's to my sister (which is all in Japanese since she got it when she went to Japan, but I can understand most of it just fine). I just steal it from her every so often when she's not home.Hobo_13 wrote:Man...you got pretty much the same collection as me...
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
Haha...bileve me...my brother has everything in his room and when he is off to college...his room is my room.
Kiss The Future!
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
i still love Mario games.i hope i will get a chance to play Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii.
"ooh,memories!"
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
IM WITH YOU THERE MAN 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
i used to like mario when i was younger. i've played quite a few of his games.
Super Mario Bros (origional GB)
Super Mario Bros 2: The 6 Coins (origional GB)
Super Mario Bros 1 (NES)
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES)
Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)
Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Mario Paint (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Mario Kart Double Dash (GC)
Mario And Donkey Kong (old hand held game)
phew... its in non-chronological
Super Mario Bros (origional GB)
Super Mario Bros 2: The 6 Coins (origional GB)
Super Mario Bros 1 (NES)
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES)
Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)
Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Mario Paint (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Mario Kart Double Dash (GC)
Mario And Donkey Kong (old hand held game)
phew... its in non-chronological
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
i love mario!!!!
mario kart 64, supermario allstars - sinpathy basically outline most of them - wat an expert!
mario kart 64, supermario allstars - sinpathy basically outline most of them - wat an expert!
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
lol iplayed all the mario's in the right order according to system at the time ^_^
i'm bored of mario...and here are my reasons:
-i want to micro my troops and win large battles
-i want to shoot my friends online
-i want to shoot people for the hell of it...online
-i want to use strategy to defeat my opponents
-i want to use a big ass sword and cut people up
-i want a deeper story line
-i want to be shocked and amazed by monsters popping out from nowhere...
i'm bored of mario...and here are my reasons:
-i want to micro my troops and win large battles
-i want to shoot my friends online
-i want to shoot people for the hell of it...online
-i want to use strategy to defeat my opponents
-i want to use a big ass sword and cut people up
-i want a deeper story line
-i want to be shocked and amazed by monsters popping out from nowhere...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?
I play: mario kart double dash, mario kart ds, and mario strikers.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
