Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put up)

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put up)

Post by Grey Kun »

who plays runescape here? and please don't come in here just to dis it cause you don't like it, for a free game it is really qutie good
my guys Sgtgaz666 - and is a non member (but i'll be fixing that soon enough)
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Kuragari »

im on there, known as Kura_Prower
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Grey Kun »

kl what lvl are you? >> i'm lvl 58
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I'm Vengance_Goddess but I don't go on at all lol
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Hmm...I'm Chris00005. Level 81. I mainly melee, but I have lv. 40 range and lv.41 magic.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Grey Kun »

O_O lvl 58, 50 attack, 46 str, 45 def, 40 range, 45 magic, 31 prayer
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I've got 68 attack, 68 strength, 64 defense, 66 Hp, 43 prayer.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Grey Kun »

wow thats impressive, well compared to my guy that is, i know a lvl 103 member who would kick my ass if i chanleged him
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Hmm...lv. 103's usually have those whips, or the greataxe with the armor, which the name I can't remember right now. Those things hurt. It is'nt fun to get dealt a 30+...
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Grey Kun »

lol last time i round his he had most of the dragon weapons, a dragon helm and lots of oddy stuff oh and full black dragon ranger's armour
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

You probably did'nt last too long, did you. Oh, and I leveled up, so I'm 82 now.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Grey Kun »

agasnit hmm not a chance he hit my max hp in 2 hits!!!
oh also lvl 59 now 47str, 32 prayer, 49 hp
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Great. Currently, I've finally decided to do Hero's quest, so I'm working on that right now.
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 277
Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:45pm
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by cheetahfear »

hey my name is cheetahfear in the game too im lvl 101 i think and its called dahorics its a sweet weapon i think the best i ever hit with it was a 53 but i know my friend has hit higher
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Grey Kun »

kl i'm now 60 att 55 str 55 def 41 prayer 50 range 49 mage and 70 combat these stats plus the fact i'm now a member is the reason i've not been posting ><
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

name-Rom34
level- 59
usual thing i do in RS- walk around with "bunny ears" and "sythe" in black robes
- play around with holiday items
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Locked