Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Game Artists.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Game Artists.
I Currently attend Westwood College for a bachelors of science, my degree focuses on Game Art and Design. I am a free lance game art artist looking for work I currently have 2 clients. If anyone is interested please contact me and we will discuss prices and look into your ideas. If any of you know anyone looking into getting a career in game art also contact me and ill set you up with a rep, please note that you must be at the correct age meaning able to attend college and such but you can start off early buy doing work your selves.
I am currently working on a world war Tank for a friend of mine, would anyone like to see it when its completed? Its a 3d model of low poly tank, I used zbrush and Photo shop cs2 to render out the skin (uvw map) and applied it to the 3d model. Please note that I do not do freebies unless im very interested because at the moment I am buisy with school and my new found job. Thanks.
I am currently working on a world war Tank for a friend of mine, would anyone like to see it when its completed? Its a 3d model of low poly tank, I used zbrush and Photo shop cs2 to render out the skin (uvw map) and applied it to the 3d model. Please note that I do not do freebies unless im very interested because at the moment I am buisy with school and my new found job. Thanks.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Game Artists.
HAHA Is everyone scared? I supose everyone would rather play games instead of creating them? 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Game Artists.
No Game creation is an awesome career! I didnt know that You worked In game art design tho lol. Well what r u waiting 4? Lets see the tank man!
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game Artists.
lol that's what I'm thinking of going into I'm a pretty good artist and I'm working on a art major right now and might try going into game art design.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Game Artists.
Nice you will enjoy it, its a Multi billion dollar industry so I believe it to be a great career move., if you like art and games that is. I will post my tank soon, its almost done so keep an eye out.Twilight Wolf of Winter wrote:lol that's what I'm thinking of going into I'm a pretty good artist and I'm working on a art major right now and might try going into game art design.
It will be a textured 3d model of a world war 2 tank, I painted it so I will show the model before and after I textured it along with the uvw map (Skin). To tell you the truth im surprised, I thought this thread would be jumping since we have so many kids here interested in games, considering how popular this section of AA can be. But eh there loss.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: Game Artists.
I'd love to do art designs for games as well as doing comics and maybe even animation.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Fangoram the Shaman king
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game Artists.
I've also thought of going into animation or comics and I've also thought of becoming a writer too I'm pretty good at writing too but I like art a little better.Fang wrote:some is good
then again some sucks
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
Re: Game Artists.
Yeah I'm currently taking computer programming classes so I can get into the game business but my true passion is game design so I figure I can work my way into a company as a programmer and then move up to a design position that way I can create the stories and characters and what not.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Game Artists.
I have been buisy with other things as well but I need to have my tank done by next week so those of you that " ARE INTERESTED" will see it sometime next week.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game Artists.
I once made a game. It was called Gears of War. Perhaps you've heard of it?
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Game Artists.
Fantastic! Your a genius . Any thoughts on how I can walk in your foot steps? Great job on the visuals by the way, great game.Gravy-Train wrote:I once made a game. It was called Gears of War. Perhaps you've heard of it?
Gravy.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
