http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6169173.html?tag=nl.e578GameSpot GameCube Weekly wrote:While many of the recent Sonic the Hedgehog games have been unqualified bummers, the 2005 release of Sonic Rush for the DS was one of the rare exceptions of the past few years, delivering the kind of high-speed 2D fun that made the Sonic games so singularly memorable in the first place. Earlier this week, Sega revealed that it's following up its earlier DS success with Sonic Rush Adventure. It's certainly heartening to see a sequel to Sonic Rush, but the addition of "Adventure" to that title makes me a little nervous. I'm just hoping it's more Sonic Rush and less Sonic Adventure.
Silly name I think, and I fear if they try and replicate the awesomeness of Sonic Adventure in Sonic Rush style they'll most likely just screw everything up. >_< You can't mix 2D and 3D series, SEGA! We want a Sonic Rush 2! Right?

