Kikyo is in love with Sessy

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Kikyo is in love with Sessy

Post by winged rose »

do kikyo hate sessy? does she really die?
Sakura-san
Visitor

Post by Sakura-san »

rose angel wrote:do kikyo hate sessy? does she really die?

Kikyo doesn't hate Sessy...But she doesn't luv him...

And she is dead... but her soul is still in this world....( I'm talking about Inuyasha's world....just for making it clear :D :D :D )
Ryoko
Rookie Otaku

re: Kikyo is in love with Sessy

Post by Ryoko »

kikyo doesn't despise sesshy-baby nor love nor like him.... she pities the fool that can't see beyond the tip of his cute nose... :shock: did i just say cute? the fact that he loves/cares for someone but fails to see it himself... (rin)... Kikyo is not dead nor alive... just a clay body wandering the feudal japan's earth feeding on the souls of young dead girls with kikyo's memories/ashes inside her.... that lust for inu-yasha will never die and hatred towards kagome will always fester... since she figures that inu-yasha loves kagome and not her.... in fact inu-yash is stuck between loving both clay girl and future girl... in reality, he can't have his cake and eat it too...... loving someone that you can never have is really hard... :oops: sesshy-baby...... :oops:
I am the space pirate, demon caller Ryoko! I'm back in full effect, yah baby you ain't seen nothing yet!
Mai

Post by Mai »

Ryoko wrote:kikyo doesn't despise sesshy-baby nor love nor like him.... she pities the fool that can't see beyond the tip of his cute nose... :shock: did i just say cute? the fact that he loves/cares for someone but fails to see it himself... (rin)... Kikyo is not dead nor alive... just a clay body wandering the feudal japan's earth feeding on the souls of young dead girls with kikyo's memories/ashes inside her.... that lust for inu-yasha will never die and hatred towards kagome will always fester... since she figures that inu-yasha loves kagome and not her.... in fact inu-yash is stuck between loving both clay girl and future girl... in reality, he can't have his cake and eat it too...... loving someone that you can never have is really hard... :oops: sesshy-baby...... :oops:
i concur
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ryoko
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ryoko »

thank you.... i am pleased that someone agrees....
I am the space pirate, demon caller Ryoko! I'm back in full effect, yah baby you ain't seen nothing yet!
Mai

Post by Mai »

Ryoko wrote:thank you.... i am pleased that someone agrees....
lol- i would be to
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ryoko
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ryoko »

in reality sesshy-baby :oops: want's nothing to do with kikyo.... i mean come on, there are better women out there that aren't made of clay....
Mai

Post by Mai »

hmm itd be funny to see him with kagome and have inuyasha try n kill him
Soul's Reflection
Visitor

Post by Soul's Reflection »

Mai Kujaku wrote:hmm itd be funny to see him with kagome and have inuyasha try n kill him
That would be funny, unusual but funny.
Ryoko
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ryoko »

kagome and sesshybaby... never! i mean get a hold of yourself ppl.... kagome is a one man woman....... *thinks for a moment* inuyasha would be so jealous!!! it would be like inuyasha going after koga all the time.... then kagome gets po'd and goes home... here's what'll happen....
right after saying 'sit boy!' sesshy chuckles and closes eyes.... 'i'll be waiting for your return kagome, just another thorn is my pathetic brothers back-side.' lets out grunt and disappears into the clouds..... 'damn you sesshomaru!' inuyasha's voice trails behind the clouds.... 'i'm leaving!' kagome jumps down the well.... miroku, sango and shippo look at each other, 'and she could have been mine..' miroku sighs.... sango raises her hand up, the camera pans away and a loud smack is heard.........
Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

* really mad* HOW COULD U PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF SESSHOMARU LIKE THAT!!!!! and its very very gross...kikyo...or kagome....would never like sesshomaru..besides..kagome tried to kill him....remember..and kikyo..hates demons....except..inuyasha
Ryoko
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ryoko »

Kira wrote:* really mad* HOW COULD U PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF SESSHOMARU LIKE THAT!!!!! and its very very gross...kikyo...or kagome....would never like sesshomaru..besides..kagome tried to kill him....remember..and kikyo..hates demons....except..inuyasha
tisk, tisk... relax, obviously you have no sense of humor.... and a lack of imagination.... we are only doing a 'what if' if you know what i mean...... chill kira.... sessybaby is one of my favs!!!!
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

lol that would be funny! but i searioulsly doubt kikyo ever liking him heck they hardly even see each other. and by the way RIN AND SESSHOMARU R NO COUPLE!! just to tell u i hate rin. plus my friend Keiti would not like those two to happen sense Sesshy is hers.
DarkUnknownOne
Visitor

Post by DarkUnknownOne »

I only see Sess/Rin, Sess/Kagura, If I say the next I shall be mocked and called a freak.. meh, Sess/Inu.
Yodama man
Visitor

Post by Yodama man »

??????what
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

lol i wont call u a freak there are alot of pics like that...have u ever been to shinjitsu no shi? there are alot of yaoi/yuri pics on that site...the only true couple up there is sesshomaru/kagura...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.